Thursday, March 28, 2013

It's Thursday!

Today we went to Maxwell for lunch. As tomorrow is a public holiday, 小花 and Ms H decided to meet up with us today instead. We reached Maxwell earlier so we looked for a table first. It was rather crowded and we only managed to get a table after walking round for some time. I had 鱼片面线 as they had run out of 粗米粉. We chatted and ate but it was very hot and we decided to move to another table for desserts.

After work, I met up with 小花 again at VivoCity for dinner. 小花 suggested Texas Chicken and I agreed. I was not very hungry so I only ordered a burger. After dinner, we went to GV to watch "Snitch". It was quite exciting but I thought it was quite ridiculous that a person can be caught with a bag of ecstasy pills with no evidence of wanting to distribute them and be sentenced to a minimum 10 years jail. And his friend just sells him out in order to reduce his own sentence. The laws seem rather unjust...

No comments:

Post a Comment