Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Christmas Carol

Our company organized a subsidized movie event tonight and 小花 and I decided to attend. The movie that we watched was "A Christmas Carol", adapted from the story by Charles Dickens. Though I have heard of this title, I have never read the book before so did not have any idea of the plot at all.

The movie was entertaining, though some parts startled me due to the sudden and loud sound effects. It was good that Mr Scrooge was a changed person after a night with the three ghosts, though the transformation was so sudden that the people around him couldn't seem to believe it. I think the moral of the story is that we should share and enjoy our lives as much as we can, since no matter how much money you accumulate, it would be of no use to you when you are dead...

No comments:

Post a Comment