Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Eventful Day

Overslept yet again Orz. This time it's because my handphone battery went dead so the alarm did not ring. The battery indicator is really unreliable as I had checked that the battery still had 2 out of 3 bars before I went to bed last night. Luckily my 大妹 was preparing to go to work and saw me still sleeping, so she asked me if I was on leave today. I immediately jumped out of bed in shock and fortunately it was only 7.30 am. I have decided that I would change my handphone next year, partly because of this lousy battery indicator.

As 小花 was on leave today, I went for lunch with Tulip and 雪人. Tulip wanted to go to the bank after lunch and as we were making our way there, Tulip commented that we were walking too slowly. I told her that we were just following her pace and so she started walking faster. 雪人 and I also walked faster to match her pace and suddenly 雪人 said that we were "breast walking". She actually meant "brisk walking", but she did not seem to realize her mistake until Tulip and I kept laughing non-stop. She is really a joker, isn't she? ;)

2 comments:

  1. She is a real joker. Cant help laughing again when I read your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... yah lor... this will be another of her classic jokes

    ReplyDelete