Monday, March 1, 2010

Refocusing my Priorities

Finally decided to stop playing Cafe World on Facebook. Although it didn't really take up a lot of my time, I found that I was constantly keeping track of whether it is time to serve the food. It was also getting rather boring since there wasn't much to do besides just leveling up.

I have also decided not to stay up late when I have to go to work the next day. In addition, I have stopped my self-learning of Japanese for some time and want to restart again. Therefore I'll try to limit myself to stop watching J-dramas or surfing the internet by about 11 - 11.30 pm and then spend about 1 hour to improve on my Japanese. Thus, I should be in bed by about 12.30 am.

I'm not sure how long I can keep this up but will try my best to do so. Wish me luck :)

1 comment: