Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sky Wu's Mini Concert

My 小妹 obtained 2 tickets to Sky Wu's Mini Concert by sending SMS to a radio contest on 100.3FM on Thursday. My father tried on Friday and thought he did not win any tickets so he asked my 大妹 to try. In the end, both of them won so we have 6 tickets in total ^^||| However, as my 大妹 had already agreed to celebrate her friend's birthday that day, I checked with 小花 if she would be free to go instead. As there were 2 extra tickets, I asked 小花 to bring her mum along too.

The venue was at Dragonfly pub at St James Power Station. We met at around 7 pm and proceeded to queue to go in. However, we were disappointed that there were no seats and we had to stand throughout. Previously both my sisters had attended another mini concert organized by 100.3 FM and there were seats at that venue. So pai seh as I would not have asked 小花 to bring her mum if I had known there were no seats.

The place was rather packed and it was rather disrupting when people who paid for tickets to this mini concert squeezed through the crowd to get to the tables located in the middle, and waiters similarly had to weave through the crowd to serve them. I felt it was a really bad layout.

Luckily, the songs were good and Sky Wu sang a mix of new and old songs. The interaction between Sky Wu and the DJ were also quite funny so we were kept entertained throughout. The mini concert lasted about one and a half hours and we left for home after that.

Here's a short clip of the mini concert:

No comments:

Post a Comment