Friday, June 21, 2013

Dad's birthday

Today not watching movie with 小花 as it is my dad's birthday and we are celebrating with him. As JEM only opened recently, we decided to go there and have dinner at Ichiban Boshi. There was a long queue and even though my parents and sisters started queuing first, it was still not our turn yet when I reached. Luckily, we only had to wait a while more for a table.

The menu has much more variety to choose from as compared to Ichiban Sushi. We decided to order a different set each and also a grilled ika to share. My mum loved the grilled ika as it was very tender and delicious. I ordered the grilled mackerel set and the fish meat was really thick and juicy. We were all very full and satisfied after the meal.

After dinner, we walked around the mall before going home. The mall was big so we only managed to cover a small portion of it as it was getting late. Shall visit again next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment