Saturday, June 22, 2013

Locked in!

I had actually planned to go to City Square Mall today to continue with my sideline. However, due to the haze, the school was closed so I could only go next week. So I just stayed at home and continued playing Neopets. The haze has improved a bit but it was still very hot and I could still smell the burning smell in the air so I decided to on the aircon in my room after breakfast.

When it was almost lunch time, my sis came over to my room to ask what I wanted to eat as she would be going to buy from the coffeeshop downstairs. I asked her to help me buy a packet of chicken rice. Then, my sis wanted to open my room door to go out but found that the door was stuck! We tried turning the door knob but the door would not open at all. We shouted for my youngest sis to try to open from outside but she also could not open it. She said it felt like we had locked the door from inside, so I gave her the key to my room door and asked her to try again. However, she still failed to open the door :(

I even tried to search on the internet on how to open a stucked door and saw a YouTube video teaching how to remove the door knob. I asked my youngest sis to pass me a small screwdriver and proceeded to try. Managed to remove the "cover" of the door knob but couldn't figure out how to remove the whole thing. Just then, my sis' boyfriend came and asked us to stand clear of the door. He threw himself at the door and finally managed to break it open after a few tries. Miraculously, the door was still intact and only the lock was spoilt.

First time being locked in my own room... How "exciting"...

No comments:

Post a Comment