Friday, April 30, 2010

2010 Movie #15: Iron Man 2

小花 and I were not planning to watch any movies tonight but just to go for dinner at 和民 at The Central. However, our colleague said he had already bought 2 tickets for "Iron Man 2" for tonight but was unable to make it, so asked if we were interested to watch it. In order not to waste the tickets, 小花 and I decided to watch the movie.

As we did not watch the previous movie, we were a bit lost at the beginning of the show. Moreover, we were sitting just three rows from the front in the GV Max theatre, so the screen was too close to us and I felt a bit dizzy from all the action. Overall, the watching experience wasn't very good, though the show itself wasn't too bad. Think I would have appreciated the show better if I had watched the previous installation.

No comments:

Post a Comment