Saturday, May 1, 2010

New Camera!!!

The Italy tour package that my family booked at NATAS has finally been confirmed! This "pushed" me to make up my mind to buy the new camera that I have been looking at for some time - Panasonic LUMIX DMC-TZ10. Initially I was looking at its predecessor TZ7 but since this newer model was released with manual controls and the price difference was not very great, I opted to buy the TZ10 instead.

I happened to see a promotion for this camera at a store at Sim Lim Square, so went down today with my family to buy it. It cost $560 and came with a free 8GB SD card and leather pouch. I had wanted to buy a spare battery but was told that new stocks would only be arriving next week. *Cross my fingers that the stock would arrive before my trip*

After that, we went to ASA's office at People's Park Complex to attend a briefing on the trip, as well as to make the balance payment for the tour package. Just two more weeks and we will be going to Italy! Can't wait for it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment