Sunday, May 19, 2013

Adventure Cove Waterpark

This morning we had buffet breakfast at the hotel restaurant. The spread was quite good and we had a good meal. After that, we went back to our hotel room to change and get ready to go to the Adventure Cove Waterpark. As it was still quite early and we were quite full, we dilly dallied and only reach the Waterpark at about 11am.

We decided to go to the Adventure River first. We were supposed to sit on the tube and float leisurely around the river but as it was very hot and sunny, we submerged ourselves in the water and held on to the tube instead. The river passed by a grotto, which reminded me of the one we went in Italy. We also passed through an underwater tunnel where we can see different fishes swimming around and above us through the glass. It was quite fun and even my mum who didn't know how to swim enjoyed it.

Later we went to the Bluwater Bay. It is actually a giant wave pool so people could enjoy "surfing". It was also quite fun, just that the waves were rather strong and we had a hard time getting up after being continually pushed to the shore by the waves. 

My sisters then went to play on the slides. As the queue was quite long, my parents and I went to find a shady spot to wait for them. After that, my sisters and I went to try out snorkeling. There was also quite a long queue and we had to wait rather long for our turn. We had to put on life jackets and an instructor taught us to put on the face mask and use the tube to breathe when underwater. However, I couldn't see very clearly without my glasses so I didn't really enjoy it. It was only at the end when I realized that my younger sis did not finish the snorkeling, as she panicked when she didn't really know how to breathe through the tube underwater.

After that we went to look for our parents and decided to call it a day. We walked back to the locker to get our clothes and it was so hot that we were almost dry by the time we reached the locker. We quickly changed and it was only then that we realized that it was past 3 pm and we hadn't had our lunch yet. We went to the nearby Astons to have a quick lunch before going back to our hotel rooms to rest. I wanted to watch the J-drama that I had saved on my handphone but after watching for only a short while, I felt so sleepy that I dozed off. My parents and sisters also had a nap until evening time.

We then went to Singapore Seafood Restaurant for dinner. Actually we wanted to order chili crabs but my parents were having a cough and sore throat so we decided to order dishes that were not so heaty. The food was served quite fast and the taste was quite good. We had a full meal and after that we slowly walked back to our hotel rooms to rest for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment