Thursday, May 2, 2013

Bees Part 2

This morning I was in the toilet brushing teeth when I heard a buzzing sound. I looked around and saw a bee flying near the window! I quickly finished my brushing then told my sister who was about to go in to the toilet. She didn't see any bees but she closed the window just in case. However, she soon noticed a bee attempting to fly out of the window but was unable to do so. So she also quickly finished her brushing and then closed the toilet door.

We told my parents about the bees and my dad called the town council. Turned out that they have also received a few other complaints about the bees. So they sent some people down and after some searching, they removed a bees hive from a nearby tree. Hopefully the bees will really be gone now...

No comments:

Post a Comment