Friday, May 24, 2013

Sale!

This morning, my mum and youngest sis saw on newspaper that there would be a one-day member's only sale at BHG Bugis so they asked me to go with them. Actually I wasn't keen to go at all as I had planned to laze around at home, but since it was a long weekend I grudgingly agreed.

When we reached, we were shocked to see that there was a long queue of people waiting to go in. After a while, 3 Civil Defence officers went in with a stretcher, followed by 2 police officers. We thought someone has fainted or was injured but we didn't see anyone being stretchered out. Or maybe they left by another exit.

After some time, we finally managed to go into BHG. My dad also joined us after his work. We spent some time shopping around but it was crowded everywhere. There was also a long queue at the cashiers. I managed to buy a blouse, a pair of shorts and a backpack. My current backpack is starting to show signs of wear and tear from my "abuse" :P

After that, we went to Kazokutei for dinner. I was pleased to see that they had handmade soba and udon and the soba was my favourite buckwheat soba instead of the usual cha soba. I ordered a set of cold soba and udon together with mixed tempura. We were all satisfied with our food :)

No comments:

Post a Comment