Friday, February 5, 2010

2010 Movie #3: Paintball

Not sure if it was because we missed the first few minutes of the movie, but I didn't really enjoy it. Felt that the plot was rather lame, where a group of rich people pays money to watch players getting killed. Perhaps I was hoping for something similar to Harper's Island, where viewers were kept guessing who the real murderer was right till the end. In the end, I'm not even sure if the last survivor managed to escape as her pre-made "death certificate" stated that she died in a traffic accident but she didn't drive the car that was prepared for her. Overall, 小花 and I were disappointed with this movie.

After the show, we decided to go to Burger King for dinner. We usually ate at Long John Silver's or Carl's Junior so we decided to have a change. 小花 ordered the BK Chicken burger set meal, while I ordered the BK Fish burger as I felt that it was more tasty compared to the Fillet-O-Fish at McDonald's. When we have finished our burgers, 小花 saw someone eating drumlets at the next table and decided to buy a box of 4 drumlets to share as she could not resist the temptation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment