Saturday, February 13, 2010

Reunion Dinner

Today is Chinese New Year Eve. I did some last minute cleaning up of my room before preparing to go to my grandma's house for Reunion Dinner. This year we ordered dishes from Neo Garden Catering on recommendation from my 大妹's friend. It was rather convenient as everything has been prepared for us, from the utensils to the plastic bags for rubbish disposal. There was even a plastic sheet provided to put over our table cloth, so that everything can just be wrapped up in the plastic sheet and dumped when we have finished.

There were 8 dishes in all - Golden Fortune Egg, Sweet & Sour Prawn, Deep Fried Fish Fillet with Orange Sauce, Ee Fu Noodle, Baked Scallop on Shell, Sea Cucumber Duck, Asparagus with Assorted Mushroom and Longan Red Date with Gingko Nuts. Overall, the food tasted quite good, especially when compared to those that we ordered from other caterers in previous years. My favorite dishes were the Ee Fu Noodle and Asparagus with Assorted Mushrooms :)

We went home after the dinner. I'm not too interested in the countdown programs showing on tv, so I would try to catch up on my anime and j-dramas now :P

No comments:

Post a Comment