Friday, February 19, 2010

It's Friday!

Not sure if it was the dinner last night, but I woke up with a stomachache at around 3.30 am. Tried to sleep it off but in the end still had to go to the toilet. Later that morning, heard that a few of my colleagues also had stomachache, though 小花 was fine. As we all had the same dishes, we suspected it may be the salmon from the "lou hei" since that was the only food that 小花 did not eat.

My team had a CNY lunch today at the Carousel Restaurant at the Royal Plaza on Scotts. It was a buffet lunch and there was a wide variety of food but due to the stomachache this morning, I did not have much appetite and was rather selective of the food.

There were no movies that we wanted to watch so 小花 and I decided to just go for dinner. 小花 suggested the Western Food stall at the Banquet food court at Harbour Front Centre. This stall is quite popular as there would always be a long queue during lunch. 小花 ordered the Chicken Chop with Honey and Black Pepper, while I ordered the Black Pepper Grilled Fish. They did not disappoint and we plan to try the Sambal chicken chop and grilled fish the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment