Wednesday, February 6, 2013

MRT woes 2

Having the same problem with the MRT again. However, today I couldn't even board at Buona Vista due to the long interval between trains, and had to resort to taking the train one stop back to Commonwealth :S It was also rather crowded at Jurong East but luckily the train interval today was not so long so I only had to miss a train and could board the next one.

Feel so tired everyday having to squeeze like sardines into the MRT. Why has taking a train become such a stressful chore?? So sian... I don't even think of having a place to sit, but I just want to be able to board the train without having to be packed to the door or having to wait for so many trains before I can board. Why is this simple wish so difficult to fulfill??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment