Friday, February 15, 2013

Poor feet...

Today I decided to wear my pair of new shoes but it was a big mistake. Thought it was very soft when I tried on before buying, but my feet started to hurt after just walking to the MRT :( When I reached office, my feet had blisters and I asked 小花 if she had any plaster. Unfortunately she only had 1 so I pasted it on the back of my right foot as it seemed to hurt the most. Spent the whole day walking around in pain...

After work, 小花 and I went to Food Republic. We were not very hungry and there was not much time left before our show, so we decided to to buy 五香 into the cinema to eat :P We tried to finish most of the food, especially those crispy ones, before the show started so that we won't make too much noise while chewing the food.

The movie "Parker" was quite exciting and action-packed. The scene where the killer tried to kill Parker in his room gave me a fright as I was not really expecting it. It was also quite gruesome when the knife cut through Parker's palm and he was covered in blood. But overall we enjoyed the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment