Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Food for thought

Today I had a mid-year performance conversation with my boss. Sigh... think I'm really bad at answering questions that I had not thought about beforehand. My mind seem to go blank and no matter how hard I try, I just can't come up with a good answer right away. Wonder how some people can talk about almost anything so easily while I struggle just to say something.

Guess this is why I usually prefer to just listen to what people have to say. Or perhaps all this while I have just been taking the easy way out by opting not to speak. Stating my opinion more often could be a good practice for me since I would have to think about what to say... Hmm....

2 comments:

  1. At least you usually still can think of something to say but I can really become a 啞巴.

    ReplyDelete