Thursday, August 20, 2009

New Toy - Photoshop

After trying out the Lomo effect a few days ago, I decided to test it out on another photo again. This time I tried using various techniques from different tutorials and here's what I got.

Before:


After:


Hmm... the castle looks like a Harry Potter scene now haha :P


Was helping 小花 to search for a color balance tutorial that I found interesting but forgot to bookmark the link, when I saw another interesting tutorial about colour isolation. (I'm so easily distracted hehe...)

Before:


After:


I think it is pretty amazing how you can control which parts of the image you want coloured and which to be black and white :)


大変だ!!There are so many tutorials out there so I supposed I will be playing with Photoshop for a while more :P

No comments:

Post a Comment