Sunday, August 2, 2009

Weekend almost over....

After watching the new episodes of Naruto and Bleach, I decided to look for a new Japanese drama to watch. I was just randomly looking through the list of titles in PPS, then thought of trying to search by a particular actor's name. I remembered Tulip mentioned that she liked the actor 速水直道 (Hayami Mokomichi) in the drama 绝对男友 (Zettai Kareshi) so thought I would see what other dramas he was in. And so I ended up with "Oh! My Girl!" XD

I've finished 5 out of 9 episodes so far and felt that although this story is somewhat interesting, I do not have that urge to want to keep on watching till the last episode . Maybe it's because it's not like those detective and thief stories, where there is a lot of action and suspense, but more of a family-type story. It has a mixture of heartwarming and funny scenes though and I do like that dog.... it looks so cuddly :)

Was supposed to do some packing today for the Japan trip next Friday but kept on procrastinating. Probably it's because this trip will only be 4 days so I'm not too anxious. Think I will just pack some clothes into the luggage bag tomorrow instead :P

No comments:

Post a Comment