Thursday, November 15, 2012

Overwhelmed :(

Today spent almost the whole afternoon pulling data for people as everyone kept saying it was urgent. In the end, I had to rush to update my own report and it was sent out late. Then Finance kept calling me and I didn't even bother to pick up the phone as I knew they were chasing me for another report that I am covering for a colleague on leave. And there were soooooo many incoming emails as well. Felt so overwhelmed at that point and I was in a bad mood :(  It was not until later when I have cleared most of my emails and work that my mood became better.

小花 wanted to collect the Tupperware that she ordered yesterday so she wanted to leave office by about 7.10 pm. However, just as I was about to pack up, Ms D came over to ask for some data and we were delayed by 15-20 minutes. In the end, the stallholder has packed up and left for the day. No choice but to go back tomorrow. Hopefully there is still stock for the Tupperware that 小花 wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment