Monday, November 5, 2012

Surprise... Early Birthday Present!

Received an early birthday present from 小花 today, though to be more accurate, there are 2 items - a wallet pouch and a bag :)  I was pleasantly surprised when 小花 gave me the present while on our way to work.

小花 was afraid that I would not dare to use the bag due to its striking colour and told me that she could get an exchange at the shop if so. However, I usually don't match the colour of my clothes to my bag so it doesn't really bother me :D

Both items are really useful to me, since my current wallet is giving way soon and I usually change my working bag once a year. Shall use the wallet pouch after my birthday but shall keep the bag for use next year ;)



小花へ ありがとうございます! I will make full use of them \(^v^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment