Friday, November 30, 2012

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

There was still some time after work so 小花 and I decided to have dinner before the movie. I suggested O' Coffee Club as it has been a while since our last visit.  Ms M also joined us for dinner. The menu has changed and it seems like there were quite a number of Asian dishes added.

We decided to order the Garlic Prawn Pasta, Seafood Saffron Rice and Baked Shrimp-crusted Salmon. However, the Seafood Saffron Rice was not available so we changed to the Slipper Lobster Linguine instead. After we have finished the main dishes, 小花 asked if we could still share a Muddy Mud Pie and we agreed. We were very satisfied with the meal, with the exception of the slipper lobster which had a weird taste.




After dinner, 小花 and I proceeded to the movie theatre while Ms M went home. The movie was rather funny, which was quite unexpected given the seriousness of the previous parts. I sneezed in the middle of the show when it was quite quiet and I somehow felt it was so funny that I had to stop myself from bursting into laughter. There was kind of a twist at the ending but it was good. Someday I will find time to read the books to have a more detailed understanding of the whole story :)

No comments:

Post a Comment