Sunday, November 4, 2012

There goes my Sunday...

Went to my grandma's house this afternoon with my family. Was actually not very keen on going as I know my grandma will ask me the same question again -- "Do you have a boyfriend?" Sure enough, when I said I don't, she nagged at me saying that I am getting old and should start looking for a boyfriend, especially since I'm the eldest and my younger sisters already have boyfriends.

Sigh... I hate to repeat this conversation over and over again whenever I see my grandma. It really gets on my nerves but all I can do is just smile and nod and say that I will try to look for one. I know that actually my grandma is asking out of concern for me but somehow it just makes me feel irritated with the constant "reminders".

After leaving my grandma's house, we decided to go for dinner. I suggested The Star Vista since my parents have not been there yet and they agreed. We ended up at Watami again :P There was a queue outside but not as long as that on Friday night. However, we felt that the staff were really inexperienced as they kept people waiting with their weird "first come first serve" seating arrangements. They seated 2 people at a table for 4, then left a table for 4 empty and waited for a neighboring table for 4 to finish and settle the bill to combine into a table for 6.

We wanted to order the Mentai Potato Pizza but it was sold out :( So we ordered the Wafu Pizza instead. We also ordered the Ebi Tempura Maki, Kaki Fried, Tako Satsumaage, Tempura Moriawase, Hire Katsu Tamago Toji, Hiroshimafu Okonomiyaki, Ishiyaki Sutamina Don and Watami Tonkotsu Ramen. We were all very full and satisfied with the food.



My youngest sis told me she suddenly remembered that she lent my card reader to her boyfriend... :S Anyway, I'm not in the mood to sort out the photos now so shall leave it to another day.

Started watching a J-drama called "花のズボラ飯" (花的懒人料理) and it was quite entertaining. It also teaches how to cook food that is easy to prepare but delicious at the same time. I think the phrase "ズボラ" suits me since I'm lazy so I decided to add it into my blog name :P

Shall continue watching the J-dramas and there goes my Sunday... *sob*

No comments:

Post a Comment