Monday, December 17, 2012

Early

Yesterday 小花's face became red and itchy after applying a cream so she went to see a doctor today and got 2 days MC. Since 小花 was not in office, I decided not to wait for anyone and left office just after 6pm. I felt a bit lazy to walk to the MRT station so decided to check on bus timings and saw that service 97 would be arriving soon. I quickly walked to the bus stop and was just in time to catch the bus. There were plenty of available seats as another bus 97 had just left. Glad that I did not make the wrong choice as I did not have to squeeze with many people on the MRT and could sit comfortably all the way to Jurong East interchange :)

Felt rather happy to see that the sky is still blue while walking home. Shall try to leave office on time again tomorrow (^_^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment