Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Just another Tuesday

Today I was slightly later in leaving the office but still managed to leave by 6.30pm. 小花 even "reminded" me over yahoo to go home early. Again, I checked the bus timings and like yesterday, was lucky that the bus would be arriving soon. I even chose not to board the first bus as it was a single-decked and I knew that the second bus was right behind. Sure enough, there were many seats available and I just happily dozed off until my destination :P

After I reached home, there was still some time before dinner so I went to check if new episodes of J-dramas have been released. However, there seemed to be some problems with the website so I just continued watching those that I have not finished yet. It was not until later that the website was back to normal so I only had time to watch the new episode of "Priceless" but not "Perfect Blue". Shall continue tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment