Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Sinful...

Today we met up with Tulip and went to Akashi at Vivocity for lunch. Tomorrow is 小花's birthday but she would be on leave so we were giving her a treat today. 小花 and I ordered the Akashi Bento as usual, as it contained a variety of food including sashimi, tempura and saba.


小花 had 2 Gelateria Italia vouchers that would be expiring tomorrow so she wanted to use them by today. She selected the pistachio and dark chocolate flavours for one cup and mango and berries flavours for another cup. They all taste very good :)

In the evening, Ms I bought a cake from Barcook and we sang a birthday song for 小花. She kept asking us not to be too loud, but some colleagues purposely sang loudly and I think 小花 was a bit embarrassed haha. I had a slice of the chocolate cake even though I was still very full from the lunch :P

It would be 小花's birthday in another few minutes. お誕生日おめでとう!!

No comments:

Post a Comment