Sunday, December 30, 2012

ONIS again....

Stayed up to watch Man U's match with West Brom last night. Finally they managed to win and keep a clean sheet at the same time. There were still some nervy moments and I thought the chances that they missed might come back to haunt them towards the end of the match. Luckily Man U managed to hold on and van Persie's goal right at the end was really helpful in calming the nerves.

Only woke up at 12pm today as I continued to play Avalon Code till almost 4am after Man U's match had ended at 1am :P  I think I still felt too bloated from yesterday's non-stop eating to go to bed early. Anyway, most of this season's J-dramas have ended and the new season has not started so had plenty of time to laze around. In the end, I spent most of the time playing Avalon Code again :P

Just the thought of having to go to work tomorrow is already making me feel sianz.... Shall forget about it now and continue playing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment