Friday, December 21, 2012

TGIF

Today our company ordered a buffet for lunch. It was from Deli Hub and the food was quite good. However, the ordered portion was not really enough as some of my colleagues who came later to take the food only had fried bee hoon left. This buffet lunch will supposedly be arranged weekly starting from next year onwards. I was rather surprised when I heard about this, but will wait and see how long this will actually last.

Tonight 小花 and I did not go for movies as 小花 was going to attend a birthday party for her niece. As the party was just one station away from mine, we took the train together. I bought Subway home as both my sis were not going home for dinner so my mum did not cook tonight. I decided to order something different and tried the Egg Mayo. Maybe I haven't had Subway for some time but thought that it tasted good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment