Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bored and tired.... つまらないと疲れた。。。

Wanted to play Pet Society and Restaurant City on facebook but have not been able to log in for the past one hour plus :( In the end went to do a few quizzes, though some are quite "bo liao"... think I'm too bored keke.

A bit tired now but don't feel like going to bed so early because it seems such a waste of time to just sleep away the hours (though this is what I usually do on weekends haha). However, also seems a bit late to start watching a show now since I prefer to watch a few episodes at a time. Think I'll end up wasting time doing nothing...


I'll just do a little translation of the above into Japanese (though not a full translation):

FacebookでPet SocietyとRestaurant Cityをしたい、でもアクセスしません :(  つまらないです!
ちょっと疲れます、でも「時間を浪費」と思います、だから寝たくありません。そして今もう遅くて、ドラマを見ません。何もしないかな。。。
 

No comments:

Post a Comment