Sunday, July 19, 2009

It's the weekend!

Weekend has finally arrived! Think I have been sleeping too little on weekdays as I felt very tired and have dozed off a few times at work :P Needless to say, I ended up waking up at almost 12pm both yesterday and today. Seems like a waste of the weekend but this is the longest uninterrupted sleep that I can get to make up for all the short hours of sleep everyday.

Finished watching the Japanese drama BOSS yesterday. Really enjoyed it as there are many twists to the plot, and it is interesting to see how they solve the cases. There are also some light-hearted scenes which balanced up the drama so that you don't always feel tensed up while watching it. Definitely recommend this drama :)

Went to EC House at West Mall to trim my hair today as I finally couldn't stand my long fringe anymore. After that went to Bali Thai to have dinner with my parents. We ordered 6 dishes in all - Mango Salad, Tahu Telor, Boneless Stuffed Chicken Wings, Tofu & Seafood Hotplate, Pineapple Rice & Phad Thai. I think we kinda forgot that my 2 sisters were not there and there were only 3 of us so we ended up being too full :P We liked the Phad Thai best but the Pineapple Rice least as there was a rather strong "spice" smell that was not to our taste. However, think their service is rather poor and the waitresses are not attentive but seem to be in a dream instead. After eating, I suddenly remembered that I forgot to take photos of the food to post here.... think I'm still not used to it hehe.

So sad that tomorrow is Monday and have to go to work again... Well, will count down the days to the next weekend! 週末のを楽しみにしています!

No comments:

Post a Comment