Thursday, July 16, 2009

Mixed emotions

Felt extremely frustrated at work today. Have been trying so hard to manage the account exposure but in the end just felt like a scapegoat. It's so simple for people to say "highlight if there are any problems", but when I do highlight the problem, either no one has time to check or no one can really resolve the issue. So I'm still stuck with the problem and then..... Gross exposure too high? My fault. Contra not done fast enough? My fault. Payment not made on time? My fault. Just push all the blame to me, easy right?


After work I went to watch movie "Ice Age 3" with 小花. We usually watch every Friday but we were so used to buying the tickets on Thursdays that we said that we wanted "tickets for tomorrow night" yesterday. So we ended up with a Thursday show instead haha. Luckily 小花 checked the tickets before she kept them, otherwise we would have turned up at the cinema on Friday instead!

This is the first time I'm watching a movie in 3D. It's very interesting as you would have a visual feeling that you are a part of the show. The movie "Ice Age 3" also has many funny scenes and we all had a good laugh. I would highly recommend this movie to all :)


Today is also my youngest sis' birthday!  妹、誕生日おめでとう!


1 comment: