Friday, July 24, 2009

Movie Time!

Went to watch Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince after work. Usually only watch with 小花, but as this was a company subsidized event, we were allowed to bring up to 2 immediate family members too. As both my sisters were keen to watch as well, I also bought tickets for them.

I had read the book previously, but as it was quite some time ago, my memory of the story was rather hazy. Though I enjoyed the movie, I think I still prefer the book as a lot of details were left out in the movie. My youngest sister, who has never read any of the Harry Potter books, thought this was the last in the series so she was quite puzzled when the movie ended. Now she is interested to read the series from the beginning. Since I only own the 5th and last books, she said she wanted to buy the rest of the books. Hmm... wonder if there are any discounts for the first few books as they were released a few years ago? Maybe I'll buy for my sister if they are not too expensive hehe.

Yesterday, my youngest sister helped my parents booked tickets online for a Chinese movie "Murderer" starring Aaron Kwok. She chose a 9.15pm show so that theirs would end about 15 mins after our Harry Potter movie, and we can then meet up with my parents and go home together. However, we waited for almost 45 mins before my parents came out of the cinema. I think my sister calculated the times wrongly... Orz. If I had known, I would have just taken the MRT home with 小花 as I would have reached home by the time my parents' movie ended.

Yay it's the weekend! Can finally wake up late tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment