Monday, July 27, 2009

Miscellaneous events

Our team is supposed to have a team-building event on 14 Aug but not sure why it has been brought forward to the 7th instead. My boss asked if anyone couldn't make it that day, and I told her I have something on but didn't tell her that I have a flight to catch that night (since I don't want too many people to know that I'm going to Japan again). So she suggested that I just attend the team building even in the afternoon and then skip the dinner. I didn't want to sound like I was trying to find excuses not to attend the event so I agreed. Hopefully I will be able to go home right after the event so that I will have ample time to prepare for my trip. *crosses fingers*

Went down to The Arcade during lunch with 小花 and tulip to exchange for yen. Good that the rate has dropped a bit since my last trip to Japan in Apr \^^/ After that, we went to Banquet for lunch. All of us felt that the variety and taste of the food is so much better than the ones at Harbour Front Centre & VivoCity, and the prices are quite reasonable too. 小花 and I decided to eat Nasi Lemak and we ended up selecting exactly the same food - egg, vegetables and curry chicken :)

Today my 大妹 took a day's leave from work as she was going to take her driving test. And she passed at the first attempt! おめでとうございます!!Now she can work hard to save money for a car hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment