Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tired...

Actually wanted to update this blog last night, but was so tired that I kept dozing off in front of the computer. Sometimes I wonder if I am tired due to a lack of sleep or if I have some kind of illness because I can fall asleep very quickly any time/place.

And this morning I overslept... Usually woke up at around 7am but today I went back to sleep again after switching off my alarm (^_^)||| Seemed to be dreaming for a long time when I suddenly had a feeling that I should have woken up. I immediately sat up in shock and then looked at the time. I was afraid that I had overslept till 11am as it did happen to me before. Luckily it was only 7.20am and I managed to go to work at the usual time after rushing through my morning routine.


Yesterday was my 大妹's birthday so here's wishing her a happy belated birthday! She will be going to Hong Kong for a short trip tomorrow... 旅行を楽しむ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment