Friday, October 9, 2009

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

Have not watched 3D movies for some time so 小花 and I decided to watch one tonight -- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. I liked the idea of having an invention that could convert water into any food you like. I really enjoyed the scene where the sky rained ice-cream and the town became an "ice-cream town". Though there won't be such things in real life, it made me want to go to a snow-covered place and play snowballs :)

The scene where Flint's father tried to send an attachment to Flint's handphone was pretty amusing. It reminded me about the time when my mum and her colleagues went for a basic computer course that taught them how to use the mouse. My mum said one colleague tried to drag a file across the desktop but as there was limited space on the table, she dragged the mouse onto the floor haha. I guess for people who have never used a mouse before, it really takes time to get used to it.

Although the 3D glasses were still not very comfortable, I enjoyed this lighthearted and entertaining movie. Hopefully there would be an improvement in the 3D glasses in the near future so that we can have a better time watching the shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment