Wednesday, October 28, 2009

More J-Dramas!

Was looking for the next episode of Tokyo DOGS when I "accidentally" saw another J-drama - Untouchable. I vaguely remembered that Nakama Yukie had a role in this show so just decided to see if it would be worth watching. The first episode was quite interesting, with a mixture of comedy and mystery. So it has also been added to my list of shows to watch for this season :P



Another new addition is JIN-仁. The ratings of the show seemed quite high so decided to give it a try and was not disappointed. I felt that the drama was well-paced and there wasn't any dull moments. I was even moved by some scenes, which brought tears to my eyes. Will definitely continue to watch this drama.




Just to summarize the J-dramas that I'm watching this season:
























DayDrama
MonTokyo DOGS
TueLiar Game 2
ThuKoshonin 2
FriUntouchable
SatSamurai High School
SunJIN


Almost 1 drama per day! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment