Thursday, October 22, 2009

Tokyo DOGS Ep 1

Watched my second new Japanese drama for this week. Although the character played by Oguri Shun looked cool, I found him quite comical, especially when he had to answer phone calls from his mum just before taking action against criminals. On the other hand, the character played by Mizushima Hiro is more rash and impulsive. As both personalities are totally different from each other, it was somewhat fun to see them arguing when they had to work together.

Episode 1 was rather interesting and I felt that this drama was not as "serious" as I had thought, as there were quite a number of amusing scenes throughout. I'm also curious to know the identity of the woman who seemed to have lost her memory, so will look forward to episode 2 next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment