Saturday, October 17, 2009

Luck

My uncle won some money in 4D so he treated his family and relatives to dinner at 阿一海鲜. We usually go to 燕阁 for celebrations but this time my uncle decided on a change of venue. The only similar thing between the two restaurants was that both had karaoke systems, as my relatives seem to enjoy singing a lot.

I always had the impression that 阿一海鲜 was a good restaurant, but in the end we were rather disappointed with the quality of the food. The sharks fin soup and red bean paste were too watery, the fish meat was too tough, and the noodles was too salty. My uncle said he would never want to go there again.

I think some people just seem to have all the luck. My uncles have been quite lucky in winning 4D so we have been treated to dinner numerous times over the years. My mum always wish that one day it would be our turn to give a treat instead.

私も宝くじを当てたい!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment