Friday, December 18, 2009

Day Off

The past 4 days passed so quickly that it felt just like a blur to me... Think part of the reason was that I didn't have a good rest over the weekend so still seemed to be tired. Took the day off today to clear off the last day of leave that I had to clear for this year. Didn't have anything planned so I ended up sleeping until I was woken up by the doorbell at about 12pm :P

Spent the day just idling in front of the computer, though had to help my colleague check for payments as well due to customers paying at the last minute. Later in the evening, 小花 informed me that our flights to Hokkaido have been reserved. Yay! Finally have something to look forward to in the coming weeks as our trip would be in mid January. We still have more planning to do first but can't wait for the day to arrive sooner \^^/

No comments:

Post a Comment