Sunday, December 13, 2009

Meetup with friends

Today had a meetup with some of my secondary school friends. We had arranged to meet at PS Cafe at Palais Renaissance at 1.30pm but my friends were late as usual so we ended up meeting at 2pm instead. It was my first time there so was quite surprised that their brunch hours were till 5pm (although last orders were at 3pm). I ordered the Caesar Salad and was shocked that it was such a big bowl (actually it was more like a small basin :P). Luckily most were vegetables so I still managed to finish it. Over the meal, we chatted and updated each other on our current lives for almost 3 hours before going on our separate ways again. I think it was good to have the meetup and catch up with each other at least once a year :)

I was actually on my way to the MRT to go home when I decided to head over to Takashimaya to see if there were any suitable Christmas gifts. However, I walked round for about an hour and a half but couldn't find any. Was beginning to feel a bit tired so gave up and went home instead. Feeling a bit anxious as next week will be the last week to shop for Christmas gifts...

No comments:

Post a Comment