Friday, December 11, 2009

Wedding Dinner

Today I attended my cousin's wedding dinner at Furama Hotel. Not sure if 2009 is a very good year for marriages as so many people seem to have gotten married this year. As today is Friday, I wore my usual t-shirt and jeans to work and asked my parents to bring me a change of clothes when they fetched me from work.

When we reached the dinner venue, we were told that we would be seating at Table 17, together with my 5th Uncle's family. However, we saw some unfamiliar faces sitting at Table 17 when we entered the ballroom so we went out to confirm our table number again. It turned out that there were duplicate table numbers so we were allocated another table instead.

The dinner only started at around 9.30pm and finished at about 11.30pm. I sent an sms to 小花 to ask what she will be wearing to attend a church wedding of our colleague tomorrow morning. I was shocked to learn that she was still in the office clearing paperwork, as the new colleague replacing 雪人 needs more time to be familiar with the work. Poor 小花...

No comments:

Post a Comment