Saturday, December 19, 2009

Shopping for Christmas Presents

This weekend is the last before Christmas Day but I have not finished my Christmas shopping yet... Orz... Decided to go to Plaza Singapura with my family to see if there would be any good gift ideas but was disappointed. In the end, decided to try my luck at VivoCity and managed to settle most of the presents there. I think my greatest "headache" is not knowing what to get as I prefer to buy things that the receiver likes/needs/wants, but I do not have such a good understanding of most of them.

After the shopping, I suggested having dinner at White Dog Cafe. Besides me, my family hasn't dined there before. I recommended them the Mango Chicken that 小花 and I usually order, and both my parents and youngest sis decided to order that. My 大妹 ordered the Chicken Leg with Mushroom Sauce while I ordered the Seafood Pasta with Spicy Seafood Sauce. We were all very satisfied with the food :)

No comments:

Post a Comment