Thursday, May 13, 2010

Holiday time!

Today we took the 9.35am flight from Singapore to Dubai. We were flying by Emirates and I was quite pleased that the screen was rather large and there was a good variety of movies available for viewing. However, as I woke up quite early this morning, I was rather sleepy and kept dozing off.





We could feel the heat when we landed at Dubai International Airport as the temperature outside was almost 40°C. As we had about 3 hours transit time before our flight to Milan, we just strolled around the shops in the airport.





We continued our flight to Milan at 4.10pm Dubai time. I was dismayed to learn that the in-flight movies had fixed broadcast schedules and were not "on-demand". I ended up watching Nodame Cantabile again as the other movies airing at that time did not interest me. After that, I slept through the rest of the flight. It was around 9pm when we reached Milan. A coach was waiting to take us to our hotel, where we rested for the night before starting on our sightseeing tomorrow.



2 comments:

  1. Wow! The inflight meals look so nice. The hotel room so cosy and nice too. Waited so long for your blog updates. Thought you giving up liao. Hee Hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... have been too lazy as have to go through so many photos :P Finally decided to update during the long weekend.

    ReplyDelete