Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

This afternoon, my family and I went to Chinatown to change for some Euro money for our Italy trip, as well as to buy a spare battery for my camera. I had checked with the shop that I bought my camera from but it seemed like their stocks have been delayed by a week. No choice but to try my luck at Chinatown as I remembered seeing a shop selling cameras when we went there for the trip briefing last week. The shop said they also do not have stocks of the battery at the moment but should be arriving tomorrow. I decided to pay for the battery first and collect it tomorrow, since my office is just one MRT stop away.

After exchanging money, we decided to go for dinner. I suggested going to 和民 at The Central as my family had never been there before. Luckily there wasn't too many people at the restaurant even though it was Mother's Day, and we managed to get a table within 10 minutes. Overall, we were satisfied with the food, though the service was a bit slow.

Grilled Scallops with Butter


Sushi


Garlic Rice


Pork Cutlet


Grilled Squid


Seafood Rice


Grilled Saba


Seafood Cream Nabe

2 comments:

  1. Yummy... Now I missed the food there. Will go there again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe... I thought we just went there last Friday? ;)

    ReplyDelete