Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Back to work

This morning I missed a train and the next train would only arrive after 6 minutes. What a long interval, especially as it was still during peak hours :( In the end, the train was so crowded and I had to squeeze in as I was not sure how long I would have to wait for the next train. Can't understand how they could schedule such long intervals between trains when so many people are taking trains during this timing. Really spoil my mood early in the morning.

Today was a little busier than usual due to year end closing. However, 小花 and I still managed to leave office at about 6.15pm. Good that can reach home early. Hopefully can continue to do so :Þ

Last night stayed up to watch the match between Wigan and Man U. Glad that Man U won 4-0... Keep up the good work! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment