Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Long lunch

Today 小花, Ms H and I went to Vivocity to have lunch with Tulip at Sushi Tei. Usually there would be a long queue during lunch but surprisingly the place was not very full today. We ordered quite a number of dishes to share and we were very full.

After lunch, Ms H went to have coffee with an ex-colleague while 小花, Tulip and I went to Giant. Both of them bought air fresheners and some other household items. Tulip then left to go to the bank, and 小花 and I went to buy some bread for tomorrow's breakfast before proceeding to McDonald's to wait for Ms H. We waited for about an hour and spent the time playing Candy Crush Saga. In the end, we only reached office at about 4pm :P

As customers gave us a few hampers for Chinese New Year, my colleagues opened them and conducted a lucky draw to distribute the items. I got a can of abalone and a bottle of grape juice. Lucky uh :D

No comments:

Post a Comment