Sunday, January 27, 2013

Shopping day

Today I woke up around 10am. Had some breakfast then went out with my mum and youngest sis to Jurong Point. My sis told me not to always shop at Bega only so she brought me to another shop Sense to try the clothes. The shop assistant was very helpful and kept taking clothes for me to try. In the end, I bought 11 pieces of blouse/dress/pants. My mum said I was very efficient, can always settle everything at one store.... haha.

My dad joined us after his work. We then went to John Little where my mum and sis wanted to try on lingerie. I was not interested so I went to the shoes section to have a look. Saw a pair of flat shoes by Americaya that was very comfortable and it was made in Japan so decided to buy it even though it was rather expensive :P

We then went to G2000 where my dad chose a few shirts. He had already bought some last week but decided that it wasn't enough so he bought a few more. After that, we passed by Bega so I just went to see if there are any clothes for more casual wear. I was only looking for tops of T-shirt material so didn't find many to my liking, but I still bought 1 top and 1 three-quarter pants.

It was about 6pm after we have finished our shopping. My mum and sis wanted to have a hair cut and insisted that I go along with them so they called the salon at West Mall to check if we could go over at about 7.30pm. We booked an appointment and decided to go to West Mall for dinner. I actually only wanted to have a hair cut but as my mum was coloring her hair, my sis and I did an additional scalp treatment. We were only done at almost 9pm.

We were about to go home when my dad asked us to go to Harvey Norman next door to see if there were any good TV set to replace our current one. A white patch has formed on the display panel of our current TV and the patch seemed to be enlarging. In the end, we decided on a Samsung LED one which was on sale and seemed good value for money.

Next week will have to stay at home and do spring cleaning...

No comments:

Post a Comment