Sunday, January 20, 2013

Wedding dinner

Today I attended an ex-colleague's wedding dinner at Crowne Plaza Hotel. I was supposed to meet Ms L at Buona Vista but I received her sms saying that she won't be going as she had a stomach upset. Then I received another sms from Ms D asking if I wanted to hitch a ride from Ms H so I agreed. However, Ms D was late when meeting at Clementi and Ms H still had to send her husband and mother-in-law to MBS and Pasir Ris respectively, so we were rather late for the dinner.

We had missed the first march-in and the first dish was already served. The food was quite good and we finished most of the dishes. As the dinner started rather early at 6.45pm, the full course was served by 9pm. I took a lift from my colleague and reached home before 10pm.

Sian that tomorrow have to work again...

No comments:

Post a Comment