Tuesday, January 22, 2013

MRT blues

This morning the MRT was so crowded at the Jurong East platform for trains heading towards Pasir Ris. So I decided to take a train one station back to Chinese Garden first but the journey back to Jurong East took almost 10 mins due to slow-moving trains ahead :S It was again very crowded at Buona Vista and the train was packed to the door.

I'm really annoyed by the train situation as I don't expect to have seats for my journey but I really hate squeezing like sardines in the MRT every morning. Why can't the trains be scheduled better?? It really spoils my mood whenever I commute in a packed MRT :(

This evening, my parents called to ask if I was ready to go home as they could give me a lift since they were around that area. I was very happy and agreed immediately as I could avoid the MRT crowd and reduce the chance of getting pissed off again.

No comments:

Post a Comment